1. Praise ye the LORD. Praise, O ye servants of the LORD, praise the name of the LORD.
2. Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore.
3. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name [is] to be praised.
4. The LORD [is] high above all nations, [and] his glory above the heavens.
5. Who [is] like unto the LORD our God, who dwelleth on high,
6. Who humbleth [himself] to behold [the things that are] in heaven, and in the earth!
7. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, [and] lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8. That he may set [him] with princes, [even] with the princes of his people.
9. He maketh the barren woman to keep house, [and to be] a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD.