1. The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, [wherewith] he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
2. Thy throne [is] established of old: thou [art] from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
4. The LORD on high [is] mightier than the noise of many waters, [yea, than] the mighty waves of the sea.
5. Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.