pronađen 152 Rezultati za: community

• So Moses and Aaron and the princes of the community made a registration among the Kohathites, by clans and ancestral houses, (Numbers 4, 34)

• Then have the Levites come forward in front of the meeting tent, where you shall assemble also the whole community of the Israelites. (Numbers 8, 9)

• Thus, then, did Moses and Aaron and the whole community of the Israelites deal with the Levites, carrying out exactly the command which the LORD had given Moses concerning them. (Numbers 8, 20)

• "Make two trumpets of beaten silver, which you shall use in assembling the community and in breaking camp. (Numbers 10, 2)

• When both are blown, the whole community shall gather round you at the entrance of the meeting tent; (Numbers 10, 3)

• met Moses and Aaron and the whole community of the Israelites in the desert of Paran at Kadesh, made a report to them all, and showed them the fruit of the country. (Numbers 13, 26)

• At this, the whole community broke out with loud cries, and even in the night the people wailed. (Numbers 14, 1)

• All the Israelites grumbled against Moses and Aaron, the whole community saying to them, "Would that we had died in the land of Egypt, or that here in the desert we were dead! (Numbers 14, 2)

• But Moses and Aaron fell prostrate before the whole assembled community of the Israelites; (Numbers 14, 5)

• and said to the whole community of the Israelites, "The country which we went through and explored is a fine, rich land. (Numbers 14, 7)

• In answer, the whole community threatened to stone them. But then the glory of the LORD appeared at the meeting tent to all the Israelites. (Numbers 14, 10)

• "How long will this wicked community grumble against me? I have heard the grumblings of the Israelites against me. (Numbers 14, 27)

“O temor e a confiança devem dar as mãos e proceder como irmãos. Se nos damos conta de que temos muito temor devemos recorrer à confiança. Se confiamos excessivamente devemos ter um pouco de temor”. São Padre Pio de Pietrelcina