1. The LORD is king, robed with majesty; the LORD is robed, girded with might. The world will surely stand in place, never to be moved.
2. Your throne stands firm from of old; you are from everlasting, LORD.
3. The flood has raised up, LORD; the flood has raised up its roar; the flood has raised its pounding waves.
4. More powerful than the roar of many waters, more powerful than the breakers of the sea, powerful in the heavens is the LORD.
5. Your decrees are firmly established; holiness belongs to your house, LORD, for all the length of days.