1. Grant me justice, God; defend me from a faithless people; from the deceitful and unjust rescue me.
2. You, God, are my strength. Why then do you spurn me? Why must I go about mourning, with the enemy oppressing me?
3. Send your light and fidelity, that they may be my guide And bring me to your holy mountain, to the place of your dwelling,
4. That I may come to the altar of God, to God, my joy, my delight. Then I will praise you with the harp, O God, my God.
5. Why are you downcast, my soul? Why do you groan within me? Wait for God, whom I shall praise again, my savior and my God.