1. Happy are those who fear the LORD, who greatly delight in God's commands.
2. Their descendants shall be mighty in the land, generation upright and blessed.
3. Wealth and riches shall be in their homes; their prosperity shall endure forever.
4. They shine through the darkness, a light for the upright; they are gracious, merciful, and just.
5. All goes well for those gracious in lending, who conduct their affairs with justice.
6. They shall never be shaken; the just shall be remembered forever.
7. They shall not fear an ill report; their hearts are steadfast, trusting the LORD.
8. Their hearts are tranquil, without fear, till at last they look down on their foes.
9. Lavishly they give to the poor; their prosperity shall endure forever; their horn shall be exalted in honor.
10. The wicked shall be angry to see this; they will gnash their teeth and waste away; the desires of the wicked come to nothing.