0. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah. A Song.
1. On the holy mount stands the city he founded;
2. the LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the dwelling places of Jacob.
3. Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God. [Selah]
4. Among those who know me I mention Rahab and Babylon; behold, Philistia and Tyre, with Ethiopia -- "This one was born there," they say.
5. And of Zion it shall be said, "This one and that one were born in her"; for the Most High himself will establish her.
6. The LORD records as he registers the peoples, "This one was born there." [Selah]
7. Singers and dancers alike say, "All my springs are in you."