1. I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my supplications.
2. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
3. The snares of death encompassed me; the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me; I suffered distress and anguish.
4. Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I beseech thee, save my life!"
5. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; our God is merciful.
6. The LORD preserves the simple; when I was brought low, he saved me.
7. Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
8. For thou hast delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling;
9. I walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
10. I kept my faith, even when I said, "I am greatly afflicted";
11. I said in my consternation, "Men are all a vain hope."
12. What shall I render to the LORD for all his bounty to me?
13. I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD,
14. I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
15. Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
16. O LORD, I am thy servant; I am thy servant, the son of thy handmaid. Thou hast loosed my bonds.
17. I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the LORD.
18. I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,
19. in the courts of the house of the LORD, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD!