1. "Now this is what you shall do to them to consecrate them, that they may serve me as priests. Take one young bull and two rams without blemish,
2. and unleavened bread, unleavened cakes mixed with oil, and unleavened wafers spread with oil. You shall make them of fine wheat flour.
3. And you shall put them in one basket and bring them in the basket, and bring the bull and the two rams.
4. You shall bring Aaron and his sons to the door of the tent of meeting, and wash them with water.
5. And you shall take the garments, and put on Aaron the coat and the robe of the ephod, and the ephod, and the breastpiece, and gird him with the skilfully woven band of the ephod;
6. and you shall set the turban on his head, and put the holy crown upon the turban.
7. And you shall take the anointing oil, and pour it on his head and anoint him.
8. Then you shall bring his sons, and put coats on them,
9. and you shall gird them with girdles and bind caps on them; and the priesthood shall be theirs by a perpetual statute. Thus you shall ordain Aaron and his sons.
10. "Then you shall bring the bull before the tent of meeting. Aaron and his sons shall lay their hands upon the head of the bull,
11. and you shall kill the bull before the LORD, at the door of the tent of meeting,
12. and shall take part of the blood of the bull and put it upon the horns of the altar with your finger, and the rest of the blood you shall pour out at the base of the altar.
13. And you shall take all the fat that covers the entrails, and the appendage of the liver, and the two kidneys with the fat that is on them, and burn them upon the altar.
14. But the flesh of the bull, and its skin, and its dung, you shall burn with fire outside the camp; it is a sin offering.
15. "Then you shall take one of the rams, and Aaron and his sons shall lay their hands upon the head of the ram,
16. and you shall slaughter the ram, and shall take its blood and throw it against the altar round about.
17. Then you shall cut the ram into pieces, and wash its entrails and its legs, and put them with its pieces and its head,
18. and burn the whole ram upon the altar; it is a burnt offering to the LORD; it is a pleasing odor, an offering by fire to the LORD.
19. "You shall take the other ram; and Aaron and his sons shall lay their hands upon the head of the ram,
20. and you shall kill the ram, and take part of its blood and put it upon the tip of the right ear of Aaron and upon the tips of the right ears of his sons, and upon the thumbs of their right hands, and upon the great toes of their right feet, and throw the rest of the blood against the altar round about.
21. Then you shall take part of the blood that is on the altar, and of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it upon Aaron and his garments, and upon his sons and his sons' garments with him; and he and his garments shall be holy, and his sons and his sons' garments with him.
22. "You shall also take the fat of the ram, and the fat tail, and the fat that covers the entrails, and the appendage of the liver, and the two kidneys with the fat that is on them, and the right thigh (for it is a ram of ordination),
23. and one loaf of bread, and one cake of bread with oil, and one wafer, out of the basket of unleavened bread that is before the LORD;
24. and you shall put all these in the hands of Aaron and in the hands of his sons, and wave them for a wave offering before the LORD.
25. Then you shall take them from their hands, and burn them on the altar in addition to the burnt offering, as a pleasing odor before the LORD; it is an offering by fire to the LORD.
26. "And you shall take the breast of the ram of Aaron's ordination and wave it for a wave offering before the LORD; and it shall be your portion.
27. And you shall consecrate the breast of the wave offering, and the thigh of the priests' portion, which is waved, and which is offered from the ram of ordination, since it is for Aaron and for his sons.
28. It shall be for Aaron and his sons as a perpetual due from the people of Israel, for it is the priests' portion to be offered by the people of Israel from their peace offerings; it is their offering to the LORD.
29. "The holy garments of Aaron shall be for his sons after him, to be anointed in them and ordained in them.
30. The son who is priest in his place shall wear them seven days, when he comes into the tent of meeting to minister in the holy place.
31. "You shall take the ram of ordination, and boil its flesh in a holy place;
32. and Aaron and his sons shall eat the flesh of the ram and the bread that is in the basket, at the door of the tent of meeting.
33. They shall eat those things with which atonement was made, to ordain and consecrate them, but an outsider shall not eat of them, because they are holy.
34. And if any of the flesh for the ordination, or of the bread, remain until the morning, then you shall burn the remainder with fire; it shall not be eaten, because it is holy.
35. "Thus you shall do to Aaron and to his sons, according to all that I have commanded you; through seven days shall you ordain them,
36. and every day you shall offer a bull as a sin offering for atonement. Also you shall offer a sin offering for the altar, when you make atonement for it, and shall anoint it, to consecrate it.
37. Seven days you shall make atonement for the altar, and consecrate it, and the altar shall be most holy; whatever touches the altar shall become holy.
38. "Now this is what you shall offer upon the altar: two lambs a year old day by day continually.
39. One lamb you shall offer in the morning, and the other lamb you shall offer in the evening;
40. and with the first lamb a tenth measure of fine flour mingled with a fourth of a hin of beaten oil, and a fourth of a hin of wine for a libation.
41. And the other lamb you shall offer in the evening, and shall offer with it a cereal offering and its libation, as in the morning, for a pleasing odor, an offering by fire to the LORD.
42. It shall be a continual burnt offering throughout your generations at the door of the tent of meeting before the LORD, where I will meet with you, to speak there to you.
43. There I will meet with the people of Israel, and it shall be sanctified by my glory;
44. I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the altar; Aaron also and his sons I will consecrate, to serve me as priests.
45. And I will dwell among the people of Israel, and will be their God.
46. And they shall know that I am the LORD their God, who brought them forth out of the land of Egypt that I might dwell among them; I am the LORD their God.