1. And I saw in heaven another sign, great and wonderful: seven angels were bringing the seven plagues that are the last of all, because they exhaust the anger of God.
2. I seemed to be looking at a sea of crystal suffused with fire, and standing by the lake of glass, those who had fought against the beast and won, and against his statue and the number which is his name. They all had harps from God,
3. and they were singing the hymn of Moses, the servant of God, and the hymn of the Lamb: How great and wonderful are all your works, Lord God Almighty; upright and true are all your ways, King of nations.
4. Who does not revere and glorify your name, O Lord? For you alone are holy, and all nations will come and adore you for the many acts of saving justice you have shown.
5. After this, in my vision, the sanctuary, the tent of the Testimony, opened in heaven,
6. and out came the seven angels with the seven plagues, wearing pure white linen, fastened round their waists with belts of gold.
7. One of the four living creatures gave the seven angels seven golden bowls filled with the anger of God who lives for ever and ever.
8. The smoke from the glory and the power of God filled the temple so that no one could go into it until the seven plagues of the seven angels were completed.