1. [Of David] ADORATION I offer, Yahweh,
2. to you, my God. BUT in my trust in you do not put me to shame, let not my enemies gloat over me.
3. CALLING to you, none shall ever be put to shame, but shame is theirs who groundlessly break faith.
4. DIRECT me in your ways, Yahweh, and teach me your paths.
5. ENCOURAGE me to walk in your truth and teach me since you are the God who saves me. FOR my hope is in you all day long -- such is your generosity, Yahweh.
6. GOODNESS and faithful love have been yours for ever, Yahweh, do not forget them.
7. HOLD not my youthful sins against me, but remember me as your faithful love dictates.
8. INTEGRITY and generosity are marks of Yahweh for he brings sinners back to the path.
9. JUDICIOUSLY he guides the humble, instructing the poor in his way.
10. KINDNESS unfailing and constancy mark all Yahweh's paths, for those who keep his covenant and his decrees.
11. LET my sin, great though it is, be forgiven, Yahweh, for the sake of your name.
12. MEN who respect Yahweh, what of them? He teaches them the way they must choose.
13. NEIGHBOURS to happiness will they live, and their children inherit the land.
14. ONLY those who fear Yahweh have his secret and his covenant, for their understanding.
15. PERMANENTLY my eyes are on Yahweh, for he will free my feet from the snare.
16. QUICK, turn to me, pity me, alone and wretched as I am!
17. RELIEVE the distress of my heart, bring me out of my constraint.
18. SPARE a glance for my misery and pain, take all my sins away.
19. TAKE note how countless are my enemies, how violent their hatred for me.
20. UNLESS you guard me and rescue me I shall be put to shame, for you are my refuge.
21. VIRTUE and integrity be my protection, for my hope, Yahweh, is in you.
22. Ransom Israel, O God, from all its troubles.