1. [Song of Ascents Of David] I rejoiced that they said to me, 'Let us go to the house of Yahweh.'
2. At last our feet are standing at your gates, Jerusalem!
3. Jerusalem, built as a city, in one united whole,
4. there the tribes go up, the tribes of Yahweh, a sign for Israel to give thanks to the name of Yahweh.
5. For there are set the thrones of judgement, the thrones of the house of David.
6. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, prosperity for your homes!
7. Peace within your walls, prosperity in your palaces!
8. For love of my brothers and my friends I will say, 'Peace upon you!'
9. For love of the house of Yahweh our God I will pray for your well-being.