1. [Of David Psalm] I will sing of faithful love and judgement; to you, Yahweh, will I make music.
2. I will go forward in the path of the blameless; when will you come to me? I will live in purity of heart, in my house,
3. I will not set before my eyes anything sordid. I hate those who act crookedly; this has no attraction for me.
4. Let the perverse of heart keep away from me; the wicked I disregard.
5. One who secretly slanders a comrade, I reduce to silence; haughty looks, proud heart, these I cannot abide.
6. I look to the faithful of the land to be my companions, only he who walks in the path of the blameless shall be my servant.
7. There is no room in my house for anyone who practises deceit; no liar will stand his ground where I can see him.
8. Morning after morning I reduce to silence all the wicked in the land, banishing from the city of Yahweh all evil-doers.