1. A psalm for David himself. The Lord hath reigned, let the people be angry: he that sitteth on the cherubims: let the earth be moved.
2. The Lord is great in Sion, and high above all people.
3. Let them give praise to thy great name: for it is terrible and holy:
7. he spoke to them in the pillar of the cloud. They kept his testimonies, and the commandment which he gave them.
8. Thou didst hear them, O Lord our God: thou wast a merciful God to them, and taking vengeance on all their inventions.
9. Exalt ye the Lord our God, and adore at his holy mountain: for the Lord our God is holy.