10. Finally, brethren, be strengthened in the Lord, and in the might of his power.
11. Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil.
12. For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.
13. Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect.
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice,
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace:
16. In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one.
17. And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God).
18. By all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the spirit; and in the same watching with all instance and supplication for all the saints:
19. And for me, that speech may be given me, that I may open my mouth with confidence, to make known the mystery of the gospel.
20. For which I am an ambassador in a chain, so that therein I may be bold to speak according as I ought.