12. For as the body is one, and hath many members; and all the members of the body, whereas they are many, yet are one body, so also is Christ.
13. For in one Spirit were we all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Gentiles, whether bond or free; and in one Spirit we have all been made to drink.
14. For the body also is not one member, but many.
27. Now you are the body of Christ, and members of member.
28. And God indeed hath set some in the church; first apostles, secondly prophets, thirdly doctors; after that miracles; then the graces of healing, helps, governments, kinds of tongues, interpretations of speeches.
29. Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all doctors?
30. Are all workers of miracles? Have all the grace of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?
31. But be zealous for the better gifts. And I shew unto you yet a more excellent way.