1. Benjamin became father of Bela, his firstborn, Ashbel second, Ahiram third,
2. Nohah fourth, Rapha fifth.
3. Bela had sons: Addar, Gera, Abihud,
4. Abishua, Naaman and Ahoah,
5. Gera, Shephuphan and Huram.
6. These are the sons of Ehud. They were heads of families of the inhabitants of Geba and led them into exile at Manahath:
7. Naaman, Ahijah and Gera. It was he who led them into exile; he became the father of Uzza and Ahihud.
8. He became father of Shaharaim in the plains of Moab after he had dismissed his wives, Hushim and Baara.
9. By his new wife he had sons: Jobab, Zibia, Mesha, Malcam,
10. Jeuz, Sachia, Mirmah. These were his sons, heads of families.
11. By Hushim he had sons: Abitub and Elpaal.
12. Sons of Elpaal: Eber, Misham and Shemed: it was he who built Ono and Lud with its outlying towns.
13. Beriah and Shema. They were heads of families of the inhabitants of Aijaloz.
14. Shashak was his brother. Jeremoth,
15. Zebadiah, Arad, Eder,
16. Michael, Ishpah, Joha were sons of Beriah.
17. Zebadiah, Meshullam, Hizki, Haber,
18. Ishmerai, Izliah, Jobab were sons of Elpaal.
19. Jakim, Zichri, Zabdi,
20. Elioenai, Zillethai, Eliel,
21. Adaiah, Beraiah, Shimran were sons of Shimei.
22. Ishpan, Eber, Eliel,
23. Abdon, Zichri, Hanan,
24. Hananiah, Elam, Anthothijah,
25. Iphdeiah, Penuel were sons of Shashak.
26. Shamsherai, Shehariah, Athaliah,
27. Jaareshaiah, Elijah, Zichri were sons of Jeroham.
28. These were the heads of families, grouped according to their kinship. They lived in Jerusalem.
29. At Gibeon lived Abi-gibeon, whose wife was Macaah.
30. His firstborn son was Abdon, then Zur, Kish, Baal, Ner, Nadab,
31. Gedor, Ahio, Zecher
32. and Mikloth who became father of Shimeah. These also, near their kinsmen, lived with their kinsmen in Jerusalem.
33. Ner was father of Kish, Kish father of Saul, Saul father of Jonathan, Malchi-shua, Abinadab and Eshbaal.
34. Son of Jonathan: Meribbaal. Meribbaal became father of Micah.
35. Sons of Micah: Pithon, Melech, Tarea, Ahaz.
36. Ahaz became father of Jehoaddah, Jehoaddah father of Alemeth, Azmaveth and Zimri. Zimri became father of Moza,
37. Moza father of Binea. Raphah his son, Eleasah his son, Azel his son.
38. Azel had six sons, whose names were these: Azrikam, Bocheru, his firstborn, then Ishmael, Sheariah, Obadiah, Hanan. All these were sons of Azel.
39. Sons of Eshek his brother: Ulam, his firstborn, Jeush second, Eliphelet third.
40. Ulam had sons, stout fighting men and bowmen. They had numerous sons and grandsons, a hundred and fifty of them. All these were sons of Benjamin.