1. Unto the end. A Psalm of David.
2. The heavens describe the glory of God, and the firmament announces the work of his hands.
3. Day proclaims the word to day, and night to night imparts knowledge.
4. There are no speeches or conversations, where their voices are not being heard.
5. Their sound has gone forth through all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world.
6. He has placed his tabernacle in the sun, and he is like a bridegroom coming out of his bedroom. He has exulted like a giant running along the way;
7. his departure is from the summit of heaven. And his course reaches all the way to its summit. Neither is there anyone who can hide himself from his heat.
8. The law of the Lord is immaculate, converting souls. The testimony of the Lord is faithful, providing wisdom to little ones.
9. The justice of the Lord is right, rejoicing hearts. The precepts of the Lord are brilliant, enlightening the eyes.
10. The fear of the Lord is holy, enduring for all generations. The judgments of the Lord are true, justified in themselves:
11. desirable beyond gold and many precious stones, and sweeter than honey and the honeycomb.
12. For, indeed, your servant keeps them, and in keeping them, there are many rewards.
13. Who can understand transgression? From my hidden faults, cleanse me, O Lord,
14. and from those of others, spare your servant. If they will have no dominion over me, then I will be immaculate, and I will be cleansed from the greatest transgression.
15. And the eloquence of my mouth will be so as to please, along with the meditation of my heart, in your sight, forever, O Lord, my helper and my redeemer.