1. A Psalm of David. O Lord, who will dwell in your tabernacle? Or who will rest on your holy mountain?
2. He who walks without blemish and who works justice.
3. He who speaks the truth in his heart, who has not acted deceitfully with his tongue, and has not done evil to his neighbor, and has not taken up a reproach against his neighbors.
4. In his sight, the malicious one has been reduced to nothing, but he glorifies those who fear the Lord. He who swears to his neighbor and does not deceive.
5. He who has not given his money in usury, nor accepted bribes against the innocent. He who does these things will be undisturbed for eternity.